Saturday, October 10, 2015

No Idea

I could get lost in your brown eyes easily…..and finding the way out would be the last thing on my mind. There is a really sweet soul there that I want to know more about. Your smile, your laugh…..it brought comfort to me that I didn’t realize I had missed for a while. The best afternoon I have spent in ages could only get better with a kiss. Simple and sweet….with a hint of passion.

I’m sure you have no idea.

The inflections in your face, as you focus so intently on the task at hand, makes me want to lean over and kiss your forehead.

I’m sure you have no idea.

I want to touch your face and feel the softness of your beard against my cheek. My lips would find a home at the curve of your neck. As I pull you tightly against my body, my ears listen for the exhausted sigh of comfort as you sink into my arms.

And I’m sure you have no idea…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

God doesn't answer prayers, but what He will do is present an opportunity to us that will allow our prayers to be answered. One of the ...