Monday, April 1, 2019

Prayer

God doesn't answer prayers, but what He will do is present an opportunity to us that will allow our prayers to be answered. One of the greatest gifts that we received from God is free will. God is not some Puppet Master controlling our every move. I think that God is my influencer and He is the voice in my head that gives me pause before a decision is made. Some people call that voice in their head a conscience. Some call it a “gut feeling”. Some may even call it their “Spidey Sense”. What I know it to be is God.

I sometimes get conflicted with the answer for this but here is where faith steps in. I have not gotten everything that I have ever prayed for. I prayed for the winning lottery ticket and that still has not happened....For Real. How is it that God answers prayers when I don’t get what I want? The “disclaimer” is that I have faith in God so whatever His will be done. You see, my steps are order and I’m divinely destined to be and do what God has already planned for me. My purpose in this life is being fulfilled every day in every way. And even when bad things happen or things that I don't understand pop-up in my life I may get sad or mad but the knowledge that I have given my life to God gives me my peace of mind.

When I pray, I ask for guidance, the strength to make tough choices, the will to deal with the circumstances and the confidence to stand in those choices knowing it's the best thing for me even when it doesn’t look good I know it's for the good.

You see, it's my faith....For Real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

God doesn't answer prayers, but what He will do is present an opportunity to us that will allow our prayers to be answered. One of the ...