Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a year so far......

What a great perspective so are....right? I toasted in the new with with a bunch of people that I really did not know. I knew my hosts, Jeff and Tim...and I really appreciate them for having me. I am soooooo very optimistic about what lies ahead for me. Nope, I did not get some really great news between now, 2:50am, January 1, 2011 and the last time I posted something on my Facebook page on December 31, 2010. However, I made a new friend or two and I had a chance to speak to a friend that may have had just as hard a year as anyone else. During that conversation, I think I saw what an example of forgiveness and true remorse looks like. I was impressed. So, as candid as I can be...and I really hate to be this cryptic.....I will say to my friend, you are really off to a good start and thank you for sharing with me.

I am resolved.....to live better than I have ever lived before. To be a better friend, son, nephew, uncle, cuzzin and lover. To make the best decisions, no matter how difficult, that will make me a better person. And, when I fail, I am resolved to forgive myself for falling short because, it will happen. So, bring on 2011, with all of it's unexpectedness and predictability, because...I am resolved. For Real.

Enough said.....

1 comment:

Prayer

God doesn't answer prayers, but what He will do is present an opportunity to us that will allow our prayers to be answered. One of the ...