Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Perception of Reality

I think that as I grow, get older, learn, fail, succeed, have good days and bad ones, I develop a new way of approaching things. Something that bothers me the most is when someone says "I know you". How in the hell can you "know me" when I am still learning myself as I go? I am guilty of this myself. I tell my best friends, my mother and others that I am very close to that very same thing and what I have found is that they will surprise me time and time again. I am going through a series of changes myself. I am learning how to live my life again as an independent person. I was devoted for so many years to someone that I lived and breathed for and even though that relationship is over, I don't regret having loved that hard for so many years. Hell, he helped me realize that I don't have to be the person that people think I am and he encouraged me to find the path that best suited me. However, what I have come to realize is that I don't need him to help me figure that out anymore.

Who am I? I am so many things and lots more. I hope that I am given the chance by my friends and family to show them the many other facets of me that contribute to the person they see that makes them laugh so much. Yes, I am funny and crazy and I LOVE the spotlight.....but check this out, I am also a very introspective person with insight into life and things around me. For Real

I have to admit, that most of the people that are around me that know me well are beginning to see a different side of me and for the most part, they are very welcoming to learning and seeing more of that part of me. I appreciate that, from the bottom of my heart.

For Real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer

God doesn't answer prayers, but what He will do is present an opportunity to us that will allow our prayers to be answered. One of the ...